March 07, 2011

'Replacement cat' transformed into 'Lovable cat'


















Meet my lovely adorable catty!
After my family's beloved cat died (Ino), he was the successor. 

My little brother was always whining and crying after Ino passed away, I'm very sorry for him.
Incidentally, my high school friend (Suci Amelia) was offering kittens for adoption, so I accept it. He called me to pick up the little cat, after I saw the little cat, I did not refuse to take it home.


I gave him the name 'mbull' because he was so adorable and a bit fatty. He's a cute cat, all the rest of my family loved him including my little brother, even now he wasn't sad anymore because of the departure of Ino


But I was very upset after mbull growing up, he was more familiar with tabby, he became very flirtatious and often didn't home. I hate it, but I'm still very fond of him until now (although I rarely met).

weyou mbull

These pictures were taken in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment